You Will Learn
- ✓ Costs, time commitment, and pitfalls.
- ✓ How a puppy may (or may not) fit into your lifestyle.
- ✓ What type of breed may align best to you/your family’s needs.
- ✓ Which service providers and professionals are essential to caring for your pup.
- ✓ Vet Care
- ✓ What supplies are needed
- ✓ Training options
- ★ Sign up for the affiliate platform to gain access to your own affiliate code.
- ★ Join our team and earn money sharing our products and services on social media or on your website.
- ★ Earn big commissions paid to you for each successful sale of a product or service.
Smiling Dog on Mad Dog Radio
Click on the .mp3 file above to listen to Mad Dog Chris Russo’s interview of Smiling Dog’s Bill Miller on Mad Dog Radio (XM Satellite). Chris is pumping Bill for information during his search for a new family dog. He asks some good questions that we hear from many prospective dog owners. If you’re thinking about adding a new puppy to your family, listen in.
I never had a dog…until I added a Smiling Dog to my life. Mazy is the best! I didn’t know you could have a dog that behaved so well in and outside the home. Thanks, Smiling Dog!
Ellie is our second Smiling Dog. She has been the perfect puppy! The grandkids (and us) love her. Thank you for all you do.
How is this puppy better behaved in public than my kids? Chili has been a wonderful addition to our family. The kids all have a new best friend.
Jing goes just about everywhere with me. I get compliments on her manners and temperament everywhere we go. I think I need to get her a brother!